This Bootcamp Will Help You Amplify Your Career Success While Disrupting Limiting Beliefs That Are Constantly Holding You Back From Your NEXT LEVEL!
You'll Leave Inspired To Challenge The Status Quo To Break Through The Concrete Ceiling!
Join the Virtual (Live) Session on.....
Saturday, June 26, 2021
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM Eastern (EST)
Shift Your Lens Of Possibilities In 2021 If...
- You don’t know exactly how to find your purpose and turn your career and life goals into reality.
- You don’t have anyone to turn to who understands your career frustrations and can help you navigate obstacles.
- You don’t know how to overcome the limiting beliefs that are taking over your thoughts and stagnating your growth.
- You want to increase your visibility in your career to create more opportunities inside and outside of your current workplace.
- You feel the weight of the world on your shoulders at home and at work and fear rocking the boat, but want more fulfillment and impact.
- You want career success that doesn’t just look good from the outside, but feels good on the inside because it’s aligned with your purpose.
- You know 2021 will be the same as years past if you take your growth for granted and don’t do something different by investing in yourself.
This is NOT your average bootcamp. It's the game changer to begin the work of disrupting the status quo in your career. This bootcamp is designed to help you walk away with less on your to do list, not more!
Hear what others are saying about Nicole...
Meghan G., Atlanta, GA
I was looking for guidance in my career and Nicole asked me all of the right questions in order for me to guide myself into a career path that was best for me. Since then, I landed my dream job that will lead me down the career path I want to be on and have recommended Nicole to others looking for a career change or guidance.
RiShawnda H., Greenville, SC
Nicole Andrews is a dynamic, inspirational leader and professional coach. She create a comfortable environment in each session where she stretches you to reach your true potential. She has helped me set and achieve challenging goals through the use of tools that I can carry with me throughout my career. I’d recommended Nicole as a coach if you are contemplating a change in career, seeking to develop yourself as a values-based leader or interested in discovering and shaping your “Why.”
Why are so many people unfulfilled and disengaged
in their careers?
We’ve been taught to go to school and get a job that hopefully becomes a fulfilling career. This set it and go mentality has left many of us wondering if there’s more to life. We ask ourselves “is this it” for our career and life? Many of us face obstacles in our careers and start to wonder about our greater purpose. We struggle to do the deeper work of discovering who we are, what we really want and why.
So, how do you know if you have limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from your next level in your career and life?
- If you’ve ever believed that you needed a perfect degree to advance in your career, the right title or a certification to be a top leader those are limiting beliefs.
- If you’ve ever felt like you needed to give up your career to have a great family life and to avoid the mommy-guilt trap, that’s a limiting belief.
- If you’ve ever felt like you weren’t good enough or that your “difference” has to be covered for you to succeed in your career whether that’s your gender, motherhood status, race, age, faith or anything that makes you feel “different” those are limiting behaviors.
- If you’ve ever felt that you have to be a certain age to be promoted, to start over in your career or to start your own business those are limiting attitudes that will keep you feeling stuck, stressed out and unfulfilled.
If you feel you don’t have the time or money for this bootcamp, that’s a limiting belief and this is the exact place for you to be and the perfect excuse to treat yourself. Don’t take my word for it. You’ll be with a community of like-minded ambitious women looking to disrupt traditional thinking and shake things up in their careers in 2021.
The only thing you have to bring is 100% commitment to being vulnerable, teachable and ready to TAKE ACTION! Oh, and maybe a laptop and your resume because this is how you’re going to walk away with less on your to do list and prepared for your next level in 2021 and beyond.
OH YEAH! There’s one more thing….there’ll be a lunch break (BYOL)…and did I mention, MUSIC?!
A long list of accolades will not help you thrive in your career or business. Disrupting limiting beliefs so they don’t take hold, having clarity around your vision and taking bold action to break through the concrete ceiling are key to finding and fulfilling your greater purpose in both your career and life.
Why Do You Need This
Bootcamp? And Why Is Now
The Greatest Time Ever To Attend?
You’ll also create or refresh your LinkedIn profile and resume with the latest and greatest strategies to enhance your brand whether you’re submitting a resume for a new role or looking to increase your visibility inside or outside of your current organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Think of a bootcamp as a workshop “on steroids.” It’s intense because there is a lot of great content packed into a small window of a time.
This bootcamp is focused on helping you take action during the day so you walk away with things fully or partially completed and you’re able to get support live during the session from myself and other attendees through hot seat sessions, breakout groups and more.
REST ASSURED! I am 100% committed to showing up fully for you and ask that you do the same. If you’re not satisfied with your experience after fully participating during the workshop, I will provide you with a full refund if requested within 72 hours after the event.
Although, the workshop primarily focuses on ambitious women in the workplace, it can be transformational for female business owners who want to rediscover their why, dig deeper into their vision and purpose and disrupt limiting beliefs that may be holding them back in their own businesses.
Due to planning purposes, tickets can’t be transferred to a future workshop date.
The Career Disruptor™
Workshop Creator and Facilitator
The Career Disruptor™
Workshop Creator and Facilitator
Nicole is a primary breadwinning working mom, corporate executive, thought leader, and online entrepreneur. She is also known as The Career Disruptor® and created Nicole Andrews International, LLC offering career coaching, consulting, speaking, online courses and other events all focused on teaching and inspiring ambitious women who feel overlooked or undervalued in the workplace how to disrupt traditional thinking around their careers to reach their full potential and build their dream career and life.
Nicole has a Master’s in Human Resource Development and a Master’s in Business Administration from Clemson University in addition to a Bachelor’s in Business Management with a minor in Psychology. She’s a Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS) and received her CMCS credential from the National Career Development Association. She has 15 years of experience in business in both sales and human resources with her most recent role being Vice President of Human Resources for a professional services firm.
Nicole has a special passion for opening doors for other ambitious women in the workplace who feel undervalued and overlooked. These women are who Nicole calls “Women of Difference” who may feel like they don’t quite belong and have felt undersupported in traditional workplaces, such as working moms, women of color, women of faith, women who think differently or any woman who has a difference that has not been fully embraced within themselves or in their workplaces. Nicole teaches you how to embrace, leverage and transform your difference into your tool that allows you to challenge the status quo to get from where you are to where you want to be!